Monday, March 31, 2014

Age

If I could choose my lifespan it would be to live at least to 100 years. I also do agree with the author when he said"adding years to life doesn't necessarily make it fuller." I agree with this because there is a point in life where you will need help from your family members when you get too old. Also when you get too old you can't do many of the things your were able to when you were younger. I do not think that scientists should try to help people live radically longer lives because the population of the world is already exceeding and it would just mess with the flow of nature.

2 comments:

  1. To live to be 100 is a good goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there is a point in life where people are too weak and rely on others so I'm curious to see how adding more years to someone's life could help them be more physically active.

    ReplyDelete