Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Encyclopedia of Reo


I love music. Especially rap and hip-hop. I don't listen to anything else other than that, it is inspirational and each song has its own message.  I prefer East coast hip-hop than West.  I listen to music to block out reality and to get my stress out.

Skateboarding is my life. I've been skating for 3 and a half years and it never gets old. The sounds of the pop when you do a trick is a amusing. The feeling is awesome  when you land a trick and roll away clean on a trick. Skateboarding will always be a part of my life.

Work, it always takes out time from my free time. Sometimes I hate having to go to work.  It can be boring but fun at the same time.  Someday I wish I didn't have a job but at least I'm making money.

1 comment:

  1. What is the difference between East and West Coast hip-hop? Not everyone will know this and it might be interesting to provide some distinction. When I read what you write about skateboarding I can tell how much you enjoy it. Where do you work?

    ReplyDelete